Friday, May 25, 2007

Something more

Something more to say...



With an experience of writing for the past 15 years in leading newspapers of the India - The Indian Express and now The Hindu, there's quite a lot that I have to say on issues - Education, Environment, Civic Awareness, Solid Waste Management, Art, History, Culture, Politics, Tourism, Human Resource Development.
Awards in Animal Welfare Journalism from Exnora International and the Rotary Award for Vocational Excellence given for my coverage on Environment and Ecology in the State of Tamil Nadu, have come by my way. Here is a space for me to plumb deeper into the ocean of journalism and publishing.

It is all in that's fit to print of course, but the printed space is limited and so I shall explore into cyber space with photos, stories and links to my articles in The Hindu. - Swahilya, Senior Reporter, The Hindu.

No comments: